Realtor®, General Manager Realty AZ Property Management
Meet Ira Friedman
• Ira Friedman has a wealth of experience in the Real Estate industry
• 12 Years in the evaluation of property for Los Angeles County
• 25 Years representing residential and business owners in matters of
property tax evaluation and filing tax appeals in California and Arizona
• Arizona resident since 1979 and has been married to Debie Friedman
• 4 Years as Maricopa County Assessor
• Became a licensed Realtor in 2001 and joined his wife, Debie, in her real
estate business, Debie Friedman Realty, which later became Friedman
Realty AZ LLC
• Ira, as a Realtor, investor and property manager, enjoys working with
clients to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Meet Cheryl Robinson
Cheryl is an Associate Broker with over 13 years experience working in Arizona Real Estate. She specializes in residential Sales, Leasing and Property Management. Finding someone a new home or helping someone sell or lease their home is what she loves to do. Cheryl is solution oriented and can also help those with a distressed property situation.
“There is no better city to live in than Phoenix and its surrounding area. Besides the weather, there is a lifestyle here that is comfortable for anyone and I can help you find that perfect place in this large Valley of the Sun. I love working with a family brokerage that focuses on service and assisting anyone with their real estate needs.”
Cheryl Robinson – 480-720-1677
Meet Nancy Hartley
Nancy Hartley is a part-time Real Estate agent with Friedman Realty AZ Nancy was born in New York, moved to California when she was 3 years old.She got remarried and moved to Arizona in 1991 with her husband and 7-year-old daughter. Nancy has seven (7) children ..yours, mine and ours! She loves being a mom!!
Nancy worked for most of her years, after graduating high school and attending 2 years of college, in the corporate world as a bookkeeper and junior accountant. In the late 1990s, Nancy retired from the corporate world to become a full-time mom and to get her real estate license.
Nancy loves children, fur babies, travel, AND people of the world!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES